is open to all Arizona residents who have graduated 8th grade and are under the age of 22 years old.
Enrollment involves just a few simple steps:
- Schedule a Sequoia Choice Precision School interview with parent if under 18 years of age.
- Complete enrollment application (available online or in office).
- Bring in following documents for registration.
- Birth Certificate
- Inmunization Records
- Transcripts if you have earned High School Credits
- Eigth Grade Certificate
- Special ED records if applicable (IEP)
- Withdrawn form last High School attended
- Discipline Record
- Proof of Guardian, if living with someone other than parent: Notarized letter from parent assigning custody and or power of attorney.
All documents MUST be turned in prior to registration NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Application Form and Instructions are created in Adobe Acrobat format. In order to use this version, you will need to DOWNLOAD and INSTALL Adobe Acrobat Reader. The latest version of Acrobat Reader is available free from Adobe’s website.